Coxwell Avenue, Farnborough, GU14

For Sale - Leasehold - £150,000

Property photo

2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Apartment, Leasehold

SHARED OWNERSHIP. This two double bedroom apartment is offered to the market and benefitting from an open plan lounge/kitchen/diner which boasts an East facing Juliet balcony. En-suite to main bedroom and family bathroom. A welcoming hallway with two storage cupboards, gas central heating, double glazing and allocated parking. The price quoted represents a 60% equity share with the remainder 40% being subject to a rent.


Lounge/Kitchen/Diner Photo 1 Communal Garden Kitchen Lounge Diner Bedroom One En-Suite Bedroom Two Bathroom
Hallway
 This welcoming entrance hall has carpet flooring, smooth ceiling and two storage cupboards.

  
Lounge/Kitchen/Diner
 20'8" x 13'2" (6.30m x 4.01m)
With East facing double glazed French style patio doors opening to a Juliet Balcony. Two further South facing double glazed windows providing light and air to this open plan space. Kitchen area benefits from a selection of wall and base units topped with worktop. Inset bowl and a half stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps. Space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge/freezer, integrated electric over, gas hob and extractor over, splashback tiles. With a mixture of lino flooring and carpet to the appropriate areas, smooth ceiling with inset down lights. Two central heating radiators.

  
Bedroom One
 13'4" x 10'6" (4.06m x 3.20m)
This double bedroom with two double glazed windows, carpet flooring, smooth ceiling, central heating radiator and door to:

  
En-suite
 This three-piece shower room comprises of low level w/c, wash basin and shower cubicle. Lino flooring, smooth ceiling with down light, extractor fan and double-glazed window.

  
Bedroom Two
 10'4" x 10'4" (3.15m x 3.15m)
This double bedroom has East facing double glazed window, carpet flooring, smooth ceiling and central heating radiator.

  
Bathroom
 This three-piece bathroom suite comprises of low level w/c, wash basin and panel bath with electric shower over. Tiled to the appropriate areas, lino flooring, smooth ceiling, extractor fan, shaver point and electric shaver point.

  
Floor Plan 1
Branch Address
38a Camp Road
Farnborough
Hampshire
GU14 6EW
Contact
A: Osbornes Estate Agents
T: 01252 370707
E: info@osbornesestateagents.co.uk
Reference: OSB_002089
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property. We have not tested any services, systems or appliances at this property. We strongly recommend that all the information we provide be verified by you on inspection, and by your Surveyor and Conveyancer.