Always ask your agent if they are a Licensed ARLA Member
You want your property transaction to be handled safely and professionally!
Instruct an ARLA Licensed Member because:
- Your tenancy deposit and rent are protected as they are required to have client money protection*
- They hold professional indemnity insurance
- They are admitted to membership by a recognised qualification.
- They follow highly professional standards
- They are members of an ombudsman scheme and offer a complaints process should things go wrong.
*within scheme rules